Ⅰ. What is a 3D body scanner?
3D human body scanner, also known as 3D body scanner, is a device that uses optical measurement technology, computer technology, image processing technology and digital signal processing technology to perform non-contact automatic measurement of three-dimensional human surface contours. The whole body (half body) scanning system makes full use of the advantages of fast three-dimensional optical scanning and harmless white light to the human body to instantly scan the whole body or half of the human body from multiple angles and directions within 3-5 seconds. The whole body (half body) scanning system can scan multiple optical 3D scanners by computer, and then realize automatic stitching through computer software to obtain accurate and complete human body point cloud data.
There is no need for grating or laser projection on the surface of the human body, and the three-dimensional coordinate information of the surface of the human body is directly collected by advanced imported industrial cameras, and high-precision data can be calculated quickly and efficiently. The 3D human body (half-body) scanning system utilizes the rapidity of optical three-dimensional scanning and the harmlessness of white light to the human body to instantly scan the whole body or half-body from multiple angles and directions within 3-5 seconds. The whole body (half body) scanning system can scan multiple optical 3D scanners by computer, and then realize automatic stitching through computer software to obtain accurate and complete human body point cloud data.
The human body point cloud data obtained by the whole body (half body) scanning system contains precise three-dimensional information of all parts of the human body (the overall accuracy reaches 0.5 mm). Based on the human body point cloud data, that is, the point cloud data model, a complete human body mesh model, that is, the patch model, can be generated; based on the human body point cloud data, accurate human parameters of different parts can be obtained through the human body parametric digital processing software. 3D body scanning system, also known as 3D body measurement system and digital body system, is widely used in clothing, animation, ergonomics, medicine and other fields. It is an ideal tool for developing human (face) pattern recognition, special clothing designs (such as aerospace suits and diving suits), special human equipment (prosthetics, personalized weapons and gear), and ergonomics research.
Ⅱ. The characteristics of 3D body scanners
1. Self-positioning: no other external tracking devices (coordinate measuring machines, portable measuring arms, etc.) are required; no need to locate targets or marker points, and no need to spray developer; free to move (due to the true portable design, it does not Limited by scanning direction and small space).
2. User-friendly: 3D scanners are very easy to use; any scanner is easy to use; installation and scanning are simple and convenient, users only need 2 minutes of simple installation to start scanning.
3. High precision: The data quality, because of the adoption of the world’s most advanced feature point recognition technology, ensures the high precision of the spliced data; data processing and management are very convenient, flexible and user-friendly.
4. High speed: the scanning speed is fast, the whole body scanning time is 10-30 seconds, optional.
5. Low price: low cost of 3D body scanner and installation; low investment and maintenance cost, low investment and high return; short learning cycle, can be learned in 1-2 days.
6. Flexibility: Handheld from one place to another, indoor or outdoor, especially suitable for the service industry.
7. Multi-purpose: flexible, suitable for small spaces, the size of the workpiece does not affect the best scanning effect; it can scan objects of any color.
8. Handheld device: The scanner is small and light, weighs 900 grams, and conforms to ergonomic principles; it will not cause discomfort even if it is used for a long time.
9. Humanization: The human body is allowed to shake slightly during scanning, which does not affect the accuracy; the software has a full Chinese interface, which is easy to operate and use, very friendly and very user-friendly.
10. Scalability: With powerful secondary development capabilities, senior professional engineers can develop and apply related fields for you at a deeper level.
Leave a reply